Ethos and Values
Our aim to for children to develop into self-assured, confident, happy, positive young people. Our ethos starts with a focus on each individual, starting with a clear understanding of their unique needs and then building a pathway to support their learning and progression through school.
We have a strong pastoral structure, which is built on a caring philosophy, to nurture positive relationships and foster mature self-regulation. We aim to develop pupils who know how to act responsibly and who become more independent as they grow older.
- Working together towards a common goal
- Team work based on trust, recognition and support
- Respect for every child as unique and individual
- Preparation for life and work, encouraging achievements in all areas of the curriculum
- Promoting curiosity and enthusiasm
- Building confidence to undertake new tasks
- Respect for the values of citizenship, tolerance and fairness.
We are all about: